T & A Hall
Welcome to T & A Hall Sons Ltd
Covering : Southport - Preston - Liverpool & all surrounding areas
We are a family run business that has provided over 80years continuous service.
The services we provide are electrical installation works, general plumbing works, Specialist disabled installation works including Bathrooms, ramps, kitchens, door widening, extensions we also carry out wet floor bathroom installations and kitchen installations to any home. All these works are provided by our own in-house team of dedicated employees.
We can also act as main contractor to provide structural alterations and the construction of extensions and new build structures. We work in partnership with a trusted and reliable subcontractor for our building works.
Established in 1932 by my grandparents Thomas & Anne Hall and continued by my father and his brother, John & Les, I took over the rains in 2006 and have sought to maintain the good name of the company to the present day. 2012 is our 80th anniversary, something that the whole family is very proud of.
We have been enrolled as an approved contractor with the NICEIC since July 1971 and have maintained this enrolment with continuous training and assessment.
Since 1993 we have carried out specialist disabled bathroom installations for West Lancashire District Council as well as privately in many private homes throughout West Lancs, Preston, Southport, Liverpool and throughout the Northwest.
We are ideally situated on the outskirts of Southport putting us within easy reach of all these areas.
We can offer you a FREE survey & quotation on any project you are thinking of, and of course our advice is always FREE.
- 80 years experience.
- Strong domestic, commercial client base.
- Professional and courteous service at competitive prices.
- A wide range of services to suit all commercial and domestic needs.
- The highest quality workmanship found in Southport, Liverpool, Merseyside and surrounding areas.
- Prompt and Consistent Service.
- Economical Prices.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Free Surveys & Estimates.
- Leave all premises in a clean and orderly state.
- Employees will conduct themselves with respect and integrity at all times.
- Keep customers well informed of timescale and progress of works.
- Provide customers with value for money & keep costs and prices to a minimum.
- Always turn up on time & complete intended work within the given time frame.